Last updated: April 08, 2020
- Client refers to the individual accessing or requesting the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or requesting the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AOC-Ozone.
- Website refers to AOC Ozone, accessible from www.aoc-ozone.com
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collecting and Using Client’s Personal Data
We may ask the client to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify the Client. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name, last name and address
- Contact number/ Email address
Use of Client’s Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide Our service and manage client’s request
- For the performance of a contract, if any: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchased contract for the service Client availed or of any other contract with AOC Ozone
- To contact the Client by email, calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of communication
- To provide Client special offers and general information about the services offered and other offers AOC Ozone may have, unless client have opted not to receive such information
Security of Client’s Personal Data
The security of Client’s Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While AOC Ozone strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect the Client’s Personal Data, AOC Ozone cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website/ Official Social Media Accounts may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. AOC Ozone has no control over and assumes no responsibility of any third party sites or services.
Contact AOC Ozone